Like many of us, I am a little bit over my extended homestay experience. So then, in with the sarcasm.
Really though, life has been great! See why for yourself:
1. I spend more time working and less time packing, jetting, checking in/out and waiting. To all my clients, thank you for your sustained trust and virtual business (seriously!)
2. I watched every Netflix series I ever wanted to watch.
3. I can have a zoom call with my favourite monkey onsen background. I guess that qualifies as making most of the times. Maybe.
4. I finally have time to clean parts of the apartment that get roughly as much attention from me as spam e-mails from fake princes, which makes me feel quite accomplished.
5. I switched to non-travel-size toiletries.
6. I look forward to grocery shopping, and taking a walk. I think I am a dog now.
7. I dramatically upped my chef game. Few people know I interned with a Michelin-star chef 15 years ago. Time to bring out those dormant skills.
8. I became bizarrely nocturnal. Maybe that’s my body virtually travelling timezones.
Stay healthy, safe and well. Most of all, keep up the good spirits!